Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dear Lebron (This is A Public Forum To Ask Lebron Any Question No Matter How Relevant)


A basketball hoop is a round circular metal hoop. There is a net attached; hence the name basket. Because in the olden days and in some gay countries like germany and sri lanka this is how baskets are still made to this day! This is a fact.
This is a question: Dear Lebron James,

Have you ever played basketball with your shoes off? It would be dangerous because the floor would get sweaty from your sweat. Also; think about how much it would hurt your feet to jump in the air and slam dunk the basketball with no shoes on! You cant do that, OUCH! But playing in just socks is no better because socks are slippery and slidey. I guess the best answer is to just play in your regular basketball shoes. Michael Jordan has good shoes, did you know that Lebron James? You do too, but not really.

Anyways I bet you have all kinds of crazy basketball stories, and now that I have opened the dialogue up I am going to sit back and let the good times start rolling. Start by telling me about the first time you played basketball and then every basketball related story you have experienced or been aware of moving chronoligically forward and occasionally sideways through the passage of time. Ok GO! Just Kidding Lebron. You can only tell me one story and then I am going to take a nap to help me digest that big burrito I ate for breakfast. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment