Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sweet Poop or A Beautiful Night Poop


Where to begin, and wher not to begin. Long stringy thoughts with dental floss in them. There is no begining, there will be no end. Whats in store for me? Is there such a thing as wrong number? How can this be, if there is a wrong number then it undermines the nobility of the entire system of counting. No, there are combinations that are unintentional. Wow! That was hard to say, I'm impressed. Good job me. But no, we cant go down this road. The only route to freedom is suppression of the ego. Oh the infinite blessings of low expectations! Infinite I say! To hell with happiness and its inherent fleeting nature. No, I never yearned for that, burned, turned or learned that. I made my way through the streets, through the life by expecting nothing. And what a blessing it is to be int he game, to even be in the discussion. To have a surplus, to maybe even be able to house my friends, help the strangers in the world. Thank you god! Thank you big baby jesus! I dont want anything more. I could stop now and spend the rest of my mortal coil unwinding on the blessings alreayd bestowed upon me! Is anyone reading this? If they were would they treat me so poorly? Pull on my thong. I dont need to live anywhere in relation to anyone, all things are relative except my only friends, those in my head, who are not related even to each other, much less to me, blasphemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment