Monday, February 8, 2010

Puppy Bowl

If I'm ever on CNN which I undoubtedly will be. I will say things that are both deep and relevant, or to be more prompt; concise and intelligble. For the effect, I will speak in an english accent. Not a posh one though, but a broke cockney accent. That way the average people will understand me and do as I say. "Invest in the BRIC's guvnah' I'll say. Then people will buy Brazilian cell phone companies stock in bulk. Anyways. I would like to apologize in advance if this video bores you but I will be including more of these as I try to get rich. Hopefully when I do achieve ballinness it will be somewhere between the rap and basketball videos posted earlier and crap like this. Foreign Currency Exchange Tutorial Video Slam Dunk Yadadada Talkin' Bout! Who Dat? Me Dat.

No comments:

Post a Comment