Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear Lebron (This Sounds Like a Terrible Commercial)




I thought I had let it go, I thought I was over it. I guess not Lebron. And no, hey, you know what I dont even really want to go there with you right now, but here you are releasing leaks from your stupid new McDonalds commercial. What, me blogging about you with no readership wasn't enough for you Lebron? How Much Attention Do You Need?!?! Ok, I'm sorry, look I know I've been losing my temper with you alot lately and whats done is done, but just please dont let the closing shot of the commercial be a close up of you and dwight exchanging bewildered looks at some scrawny old player beating you, or worse yet you taking a big munch out of a big mac. Please Lebron, for me? I'd rather see you doing beer commercials. You could do advertisements for growlers. Do you realized that a growler is just an extra large tall boy thats refillable. Which is kind of like you if you were a beer container.

No comments:

Post a Comment