Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Old People (Babies-Candy-Poverty) Rich People


Have you ever noticed the sacred bond between the old people and the babies? You see folks, old people and babies cant get enough of one another, and this is the way I see it. Old people like the babies because for one reason or another they are able to suck some sort of life force out of them. Of course babies are too dumb to know they shouldn't be giving away their life force for free and should be profiting handsomely from it. That is the reason that the nick name in the ghetto for poor people is poor babies. But babies, ladies and gentleman, are the succubusses in this hellish relationship cycle of doom. The babies are profiting believe you me, and I think we both know exactly what I mean. And what I mean is babies are using the old people to learn how to read. That is wrong! What the hell are these old people thinking teaching babies how to read. Do old people even realize that education is the key to success and success is the key to power and power is the key into my panty drawer where I keept my lotion for ocean motion? Old people you idiots! If the babies get through all those doors and get their grubby little baby hands on that ocean motion lotion then what kind of potion will I use for autolocomotion? Toothpaste? I dont think so. So next time youre an old person and you want to teach a baby how to read, do us all a favor and give candy to a baby, or if you want to feel like a big man, take candy from a baby. It is easy. You will be rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment