Friday, July 23, 2010

The Wide World of Oil





Where does my support come from. I dont mean who, I mean when. I mean where, I mean where the hell am I? Is this the inside of my brain. Probably inside and a little bit to the left, because the right ear is plugged up pretty good. My right ear, the right ear, Righty! Receipts and expenses and nonsense. Progress, the passage of time, settling down, inertia, an original thought, somewhere in there. Bytes, sounds bites, food bites. Sources, good sources, news sources. Anyways, its today so I guess I'm just going to half ass this nonsense. I suppose that we're all looking forward to the moment of release and then the gradual recoiling dread that will power us through the next round of demorilization and depression. Its raining out! Money, liability, my job. Hobnobbing with the bobs. When are you going to accept that. Is insufficience ever acceptable. Will I ever have a sense of the value of a dollar. I wonder if I am ever going to be a rich hippy, playing my guitar while I sit on the ground in filth, at a commune party with two gay guys from new york being reprimmanded for making fun of me. The first of the line tied to a tree and the last of the line being eaten by ants. Thats interesting imagery isnt it. One imagines a string leading from an ant hill to a tree. An ant highway, the natural enemy oh man. I'll see you in hell, 170,000 geese. Suck my balls geese, suck my balls ants. I'm not going to make any promises, especially not with my money. But, if you do this for me and let me work from home I promise I will be just a little bit happier, even though I know the misery never ends. Never ever forever eva.

No comments:

Post a Comment