Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Religion, My God


My god is a robot in a man suit, he appears in my refelction exactly 50% of the time I look in the mirror and never when I look into a still pond. Ducks in the pond. People in the wrong. Palm fronds and slow songs. Going back to college, the genius pond. Going back to the aquarium, the library, the book ocean. The word river, the comma donwnpour. I keep it this way to keep you up to date. Up on the things you cant tell from not seeing me. The negative space. The negativity. The cavities and gravity of the situation. Good, natural, indian teeth. The make sharp tampons, floaty boats, four walls on this boat here boy, and a sexy engine. Do you have time? Does anyone have time for herion, have time for weed, have time for drugs. So lets all go into technicolor debt and fall down the well, well well of smell. Lets take an acid trip, an acip road trip to Philly. Lets meet in the bedroom. Lets do the bedroom things. Lets all light up the room with our smile, the whole little while. Drippings from my mind pen. Weak metaphors, tricky movies, no cohesive thoughts. Culpability. Prosecute these NUTS motherfucker. Murder was the case they gave my nuts. Its hot side these nuts. I like to go swimming in the lake and nuts off with a towel. Nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment