Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Whatever After



Bumping shoulders is the beginning of the home court advantage. A nameless event that stuns everyone. Let me re analyze an old bit. Let me dig a little bit deeper here. Do the work, until I am tired, until there is nothing left. That is the standard that I hold myself to. That is what I believe in. Funniness is only funny once. Don't ask me to laugh at that, please don't ask me to laugh at that harsh humor two times. That is sad. This is sad. I am sad. Be me then. Be it then. Yell when you dunk. Be a giant. A giant among giants. Make fun of history. Be the quickest. The is one name, one name that is famous at one time but only one time at a time. Spiralling out og control. What is it that you do again. What is it that you are making fun of. How long does it take to catch up to what you dont understand. Especially in the event that you don't truly understand what it is that you are undertaking. There is spanish in the air. The language and the culture and the cultural off shoots of the language. That is nothing. So don't look, its not important. It is me. I am afraid of being found out so I dive in deep and bury myself in these sheets and pillows. I make myself a fort of works and sentences and nonsense as well.
An athlete, according to the dream dictionary that I have consulted on the internet. Is an individual who emobies memorable and acknowledgable accomplishments. An athletes accomplishments are easily measured and patently obvious. But I prefer not to use the term 'patently' and I loathe the term 'obvious'. Obvious is a cop out, it does not lead to flow, it is the end of a thought, a conclusion and a conclusion that never bothered to include anyones opinion but its own. Obvious can suck my balls. This has really been a pathetic writing performance. No one is performing well. Allow me to digress, there are so many people that are eager to jumpp around in their thoughts. The traditions that build up around the things we think are important and are obviously not. Bad question magic.
A family moment, provided to you by greed. The oil spill. This is a nice night. In the future it may be raining on the night of the NBA finals because of the events happening in the gulf of mexico. Or it might snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment