Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Penninsula Man


How can I tell when I am getting angry? When your face is stupid? No, I think not. I am just another alcoholic, nail biting, sarcastic narcissist. Classic oral fixation. I should punch my mouth, that would show my fixations. Obsessive Repulsive. I am not a fun person. Not to deal with and not to be. In my history, things have always gotten better. Even now things are better, although they feel very bad. I need to be less sensitive. To myself, to others, to my needs. I need to be less confessional. It is pathetic. I will seek treatment. In touch with my seaker. No need for therapy. This is therapy, it is dribbling down your chin. Haha, I am kidding, this is not sexual. Unless you read it out loud. This is also a curse of an ancient mummy when read out loud. Islands are comfortable and remote. The sea is unpredictable and all encompassing. How many languages do you speak? 1 to 100, I am completely self absorbed. Like a sponge or a reed made of glass and oysters protecting the island. I am an oracle, and we are all lonely. Depressed! Who isn't. Maniacle as ever. Utilized; under. There are twelve days until my partner will be with me in the physical form. Under two weeks. Around 288 hours. One third spent at work, one third spent asleep and one third to be squandered on eating, exercise and worry. The balance is striking and painting clothes gives the artist an opportunity to explore the abstract. Ruffly dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment