Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Lebron (Lebron Chronicles=Lebronicles)



Well well well Lebron, looks like your up to your old tricks again. Or should I say Lebronster? Mwahahahaha, Bwahaha, mwaha, bwa. Yes, thats right I know your dirty little girls underwear. Your dunking abilities, here to forth referred to as dunkabilities, are the improbable mixture of alien technology, probably Venutian and intermingled monster DNA and body parts. Which DNA and body parts you ask me. You asking me is like a child asking a father how to do his taxes. You don't have to do taxes so shut up and leave me alone. Now, as I was saying, Lebron they call you King James but for the record I have a mint condition copy of your birth certificate and hereby posit that your name, proper and government is actually; King James Moster of The Underworld Dirty LIttle Girls Unmentionables. Bwahahahhaha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment